Shaping the new way of where to work.
The way we work has changed––so should offices.
What is the optimal workplace model?
So many companies waste millions on unused office space. Employees clearly state they won't return to work five days weekly at the office. Instead, they demand work flexibility to choose where to work from, tailored to their specific needs, whether it be work-life balance, physical and emotional health, or family care.
Companies must reshape their workplace strategy, and leaders must rethink how and where employees work and collaborate. How do you decide what is best for your organization? What is your strategy for future growth? Where do people live–how are you distributed? What setup of spaces do you need to be: sustainable, support work-life balance, maintain a high level of productivity, help teams meet up and collaborate, and retain and attract talent?
Rightsizing the office and adding a network of professional, flexible workspaces in combination with the employees' homes can give your organization competitive benefits.
BENIFITS OF A HYBRID WORKPLACE
- Reduce the number of fixed workplaces
- Risk mitigation of long leasese
- Cost control during growth
- Cost control during cutbacks
- Increased autonomy to choose work hours and location
- Fewer interruptions at a third workspace/home vs the office
- Repurpose commuting time
- Go to the office at times when collaboration is best
- Flexibilty and autonomy increases job satisfaction, and happiness–improving overall employee well-being
- Better work/life balance when being able to choose work location
- Recruit where the talent lives
* According to Gartner, “at typical organizations where employees work a standard 40 hours per week in the office, only 36% of employees were high performers. When organizations shift from this environment to one of radical flexibility where employees have choice over where, when, and how much they work, 55% of employees were high performers.”
TAKE THE FIRST STEP
We love to talk how you can tranform your workspaces into smart hubs and a network of professional flexible spaces.
Get in touch with our team today!